5 Reasons You Need A Smart Watch
As laptops gradually gave way to tablets, many of us thought convenience couldn’t get any smaller. However, within a short interval and with about a quarter of the world’s population now using smartphones, the message is clear; mobility has become a very important factor for users. For many, staying connected on the go is no longer considered a luxury; it’s more or less, a way of life. It’s not a surprise then, that smart watches are getting more attention. The fact that you can strap on your gadget, rather than carry it about with you, takes convenience and mobility to a whole new level.
Indeed, the touch-screen watch has transformed the watch from being more than just a fashion accessory, or a timekeeping device, to a gadget that is set to become an essential part of life. And with cheap smart watches becoming commonplace, it is safe to say that they may well be the only reason many folks would even consider owning a watch at all. Here are some reasons you should consider having a smart watch:
- Convenience: There are tons of “convenience” reasons to own a smart watch: Think of being able to answer your calls while driving without having to become distracted. On the social etiquette side of things; while it is considered rude to keep checking your phone in a meeting, a quick glance at your watch is all that is needed when it’s a touch-screen watch.
Then, there is the convenience of being able to control your home appliances and lighting by simply tapping on your wrist.
- Forgot your phone? Let’s say you’re at work and had to quickly dash to Starbucks for a mocha. You get there to find out you left your phone in your 18th floor office. Well, that’s not a problem when you have your android smartwatch on you.
- Useful in Emergencies: Being strapped on your wrist, you cannot easily lose your smartwatch as you would your phone in an emergency situation such as a car theft, a kidnapping or an accident. You can be easily located via a GPS or a call and those precious minutes that could have been wasted trying to contact somebody, would be saved; as well as your life.
- Your Health companion: There are many reasons, apart from the convenience of staying connected anywhere, why an android smartwatch is of immense benefit and a very important one is health. Gone are those days when you have to get to a doctor to have your blood pressure or blood sugar levels checked. Personal health monitoring devices took care of that a long time ago. Now, with a touch-screen watch specifically designed for your body, all you need to do is have the app on your watch and you can monitor our heart rate, body weight, and overall health.
- Customization: You can choose whatever purpose you want your smartphone to serve and just as it is with smart phones, there are lots of development work going on to ensure that you get the most from this amazing gadget.
If you are looking for a smart watch and on a budget, there is no better place to shop than at Chinavasion. With a large number of cell phone watches, Bluetooth watches, and Android watches there is something for every budget starting from as little as $19.99.