9 Cool Games To Install On Your Smart TV Box
A smart TV box is a nifty little device for adding some serious computing power to your average TV. They can also serve as excellent gaming rigs, especially when you pair a mini TV box with a wireless gamepad controller.
So… which games work pretty well on the large screen that a smart TV box has to work with?
- Final Fantasy Games. Final Fantasy is one of the most recognizable names in Japanese role-playing games (JRPGs), and many of the franchise’s most iconic titles are available to play on Android smart TV sticks and boxes.These include Final Fantasy III, IV, V, VI, VII, and IX.
2. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. If you’re hungering for a role-playing game set in the Star Wars universe, then Knights of the Old Republic is a definite must-have on your smart TV box. It makes good use of the Star Wars lore, and combines a rich cast of colorful characters with deep, engrossing RPG mechanics
3. Oddworld: Munch’s Oddysee. Like humormixed with a creepy-cute aesthetic? Munch’s Oddysee is a 3D platformer puts you in the shoes of Munch – a creature who’s out for revenge after his people have been harvested for canned fish and are on the verge of being wiped out.
4. Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath. Like first-person shooters? Want a really good-looking game on your beefy Android TV box? Grab up Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath – a sci-fi Western shooter that’s set in the Oddworld universe with some pretty impressive visuals to boot.
5. Telltale Games. If you love choose-your-own games with a strong narrative populated by characters to fall in love with, then Telltale Games’ selection of titles is what you should check out. These include The Walking Dead, Minecraft: Story Mode, The Wolf Among Us, and Tales FromThe Borderlands.
6. Grand Theft Auto. An open world to explore, guns to shoot, cars to steal, missions to complete, secrets to find – there are plenty of reasons that the Grand Theft Auto franchise has become such an iconic name in gaming. You can pick up GTA III, San Andreas, Vice City, and Chinatown Wars for Andr
7. Goat Simulator. Sometimes you just want to play something that’s completely irreverent; where you just basically derp around while exploring the laugh-out-loud world around you. Goat Simulator is one of the most prominent titles in this genre, and is a pretty good choice to install in your smart TV dongle.
8. PewPew 2. Don’t let the minimalistic top-down graphics fool you. PewPew 2 is a geometric shooter that’s as challenging and visually engaging as other more 3D-focused games. Set it up on your smart TV USB dongle or box-top, and you’ll be able to fire up short, intense sessions when you have a few minutes to burn.
9. SoulCalibur. Hankering for a few fighting games where punches, kicks, throws, counters, and special moves rule the day? SoulCalibur is available for Android devices, and works exceptionally well on the larger screens afforded used by smart TV boxes. It plays even better when you have a controller in hand!
Chinavasion is a Hong Kong-based gadget wholesaler sourcing its products straight from Shenzhen, the manufacturing heart of China. Retailers and consumers alike will be able to avail of a wide array of high-tech gizmos, from smart TV boxes to cheap Android phones.