5 Easy Screenshot Apps In Google Play Store
Making screenshots is a very simple feature that’s highly needed for your smartphone. Such a feature isn’t far away when you download a mobile screenshot app from the Google Play store. Do note that the screenshot function is often already available for Android 4 OS phones, and higher, by simply pressing the power and volume down button at the same time. If this isn’t the case, or if you own a phone with a lower OS, the below application can solve your problems in a matter of minutes.
The main problem you’ll face is when you search for ‘screenshot’ in Google Play, hundreds of results will appear. Many of those mobile screenshot apps are pretty disappointed. That’s why the Chinavasion team has selected the best ones for you. Basically we’ve handpicked only free and easy screenshot apps for you. All the not working, hard to use and buggy once are filtered out. Moreover, we’ve only selected applications that have a 4 star rating or higher by the tech community.
Screenshot App List
- Screenshot Easy: Screenshot Easy lets you take screenshots on your tablet, phone or other Android device the easy way! Use the easiest screenshot app to not only take snapshots but also view, edit or share them directly.
- Screenshot by LoveKara: Great snap tool. You can specify the folders which the screenshots will be saved as images. In addition, you can preview the screenshot and decide saving it or discarding it. The app also allows for easy cropping, drawing and inputting custom text. It can transform your snap into a mosaic and share after.
- Screenshot by Geek Labs: Very easy to use. Allows for sharing, set save folder, save/discard, add mosaic, add text, and drawing
- Capture Screenshot: Adds drawing option, attach words to screenshot, customize with colors, transform with filters, cropping, color themes and more
- OK Screenshot: Snap, edit and sharing features.
If you happen to download one of those mobile phone screenshot apps, please leave a comment below to let us know what you think. Though we believe we’ve down quiet an extensive review, we could’ve possibly missed out on a good app to screenshot. Are you currently using a different one that we haven’t mentioned? Mention the phone screenshot app that you’re using below! Our team will test it, and if it’s really good, it will be added to the list above.