How to Download APK Files from Google Play
Android apps are packaged as APK files. You can use any File Manager app to copy these files from the computer to your Android device and then touch the .apk file to install, or just download the APK file directly to the smartphone and open it to install.
There several reasons you would need to download the APK installer of an Android app from the Google Play store:
- Google Play Store says that a particular app or game is incompatible with your Android device though you know that the app would work just fine.
- Sometime an Android app may be not be available for download in the Google Play store of your region or country.
- An app is listed on the Google Play store but you want to install that app on another Android device, that doesn’t have the Play Store.
Downloader-apk website allows you to search for the app and download the APK file with just a few clicks.
- Visit the downloader-apk.com website.
- Eneter the app name or package name.
- On the next page click on the Download button. Wait a few seconds until the download is prepared and proceed with saving the APK file on the computer or smartphone/tablet.
Another alternative APK downloader is Evozi. Basically it works the same way.