How to Add Another Google Account to Your Android Device
If you’re using an Android phone or tablet, you know that you need to add a Google account to the device to use it. However, you can add more than one Google account to your device.
Adding multiple Google accounts to your Android device is useful if you use more than one Google account for several different Google services, such as Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Calendar. Maybe you have a different Gmail address for professional use and have a separate set of contacts associated with that account.
- Open Settings menu and scroll down to the “Accounts” section and touch “Add account.”
- In the “Add an account” popup menu choose “Google”
- On the next screen select option to use an existing Google account
- Enter your Google account details such as the email/username and password. Optionally you can setup payment and newsletter details. You can simply skip and ignore them.
- At the end enable which services and data should be synced.
Now you can view information for Google Services for all accounts added to the device. Note that you need to select to sync the different services for each account you add. If you try to access a service for an email address for which you did not choose to sync information, you will be prompted to sync that service. [via howtogeek]