How to turn Bluetooth on with a Zopo or thl Phone
- Once your screen is on, locate the menu button. In Android 4.2,this button is a circle with six squares inside of it. It is located in the bottom center of the screen. Click the menu button.
- This will bring up the phone’s menu. Now you just need to find the“Settings” icon. It is a black and blue square with little knobs that says“Settings”. Click on it.
- From the top of your screen, you should see “Settings” and below it should be the category called “Wireless & Networks”. Under this heading, the third box down should say “Bluetooth” and next to it there is a switch that will say “Off” or “On”. You want to turn the switch in the “On” position.
- Once you have Bluetooth turned on, click on the word “Bluetooth”.
- You will see a list with the heading “Available Devices”
- Select the name of the device you would like to connect to your phone via Bluetooth.
- If you don’t recognize the name of the device that you are trying to connect, try looking at the device’s user manual to find its Bluetooth name.
- Note: sometimes the name that appears will not be what the device is called, but usually it is something similar. If you see multiple devices listed, try to determine which is yours by looking at the device you are trying to connect. Look at its model number, name, or brand – it could be any of these things.
- Make sure that the device you are trying to connect has its Bluetooth setting in the on position.
- Once you connect your device, you should see a check mark next to the name of the device.
Write a comment