How to Take a Screen Shot on a Zopo or THL Phone
We frequently receive questions on very simple phone functions such as taking a simple screenshot on a THL or Zopo phone. That’s not strange at all these days, as Chinese phones are packed with so many features that comes with the latest Android OS. Watch the videos or read the text below in this post. Note, we do the demonstrations with the THL T6 Pro and the Zopo ZP999, but it will basically work for any phone with Android 4.0 or higher.
Video Demonstration: Screenshot On THL T6 Pro
Video Demonstration: Screenshot On Zopo ZP999
Easy steps for making a screenshot
- Locate the volume up/down button. It’s usually on the side of the phone.
- Locate the phone’s main button. This is the phone you use to turn on the screen after the phone has fallen asleep.
- Push the volume button in the down direction while simultaneously pushing the on/off button.
- Hold both buttons together for a few seconds. You should see a message at the top of the screen saying “Saving screenshot”.
- If you don’t, you might need to:
- a. Make sure you are pushing both buttons at the same time.
- b. Make sure you are pushing the volume button in the down direction.
- c. Make sure that, if you’re confused because there is no camera sound, your volume is turned up. You make have turned it off. Turn it up again, and then push both buttons at the same time.
- To find your screenshot photo, go to the menu and search for “Gallery”.
- Once you open “Gallery”, there should be a category of pictures called “Screenshots”. Click there to find your picture.