How to Download Adroid Apps from Google Play to a Computer
Using the APK Downloader extension for Chrome, you can download any APK to a computer, you need so you have it as a backup. This is not a tool for piracy, but it will enable you to download the APK for any free apps. What you need is an Android device, Google account, and Chrome web browser.
1. Download the extension file HERE. Right click on the link and select “save link as….” Save the file on the HDD.
2. In Chrome web browser go to Settings > Extensions menu.
3. Drag and drop the downloaded file to the center of the Extensions menu window. Allow installation, press the “Add” button.
4. Click on “options” , then the options form window will appear.
To access the Play Store you will need to enter real, active Gmail address (logged in on the Android device) and Android Device ID. The account is what you use on the phone or tablet.
The Device ID can be found by dialing *#*#8255#*#*. Find the 16 characters at JID. eg: in this case it is the string started with 3d50…….
Another option is to get the ID is to use Device ID app
5. Now you can head over to Google Play and start browsing through the available titles. When you find something you would like to download, open up its page and click the APK Downloader icon at the right hand side of the address bar and save the APK as you would any other download.
If you have trouble downloading APKs, go back and double check that your Device ID has been entered correctly – get it wrong and you’ll see nothing but download errors.
*Using APK Downloader is against Google’s Terms of Service as it involves accessing Google Play using means ‘other than through the interface that is provided by Google’.