TabJuggler – Juggle with Your Tabs
When you get to that point in the day where you have twenty tabs open in several windows, everything gets a little chaotic. Tab Juggler is an extension for the Chrome web browser that adds several tab management options to it. It adds the following features:
- Move all tabs in to a single window. This merges all Chrome windows and the tabs open in them into a single browser window.
- Open each tab in its own browser window.
- Open windows for each hostname. This sorts all tabs by hostname into browser windows.
- Sort all tabs by title, hostname or web address.
- Search tabs in all windows or only the active window (for title or url)
- Close matched tabs – This will close all matching tabs in the browser.
- Close tabs that do not match – This closes all tabs not listed in the results.
- Detach matched – This moves all matching tabs into their own window.
- Detach tabs that do not match – This moves all other tabs in to their own window.
If you’re a tab junky looking for a better way to manage it all, TabJuggler is worth a look.
VIA | Lifehacker.com