Temple Run 2 for Android!
Yes, you’ve read it correctly, Temple Run 2 is coming to an Android device near you! Today, Temple Run for iOS was released and Imangi studios, the developers of this great game, promised that an Android version would be released next week. So what’s new in Temple Run 2?
The game has been updated with new gameplay features and storylines. The landscape is more diverse, and gameplay is made more exciting by new obstacles and traps.
Imangi Studios says the game features better graphics, new characters and special achievements. Oh, don’t forget the bigger monkey!
- Beautiful new graphics
- Gorgeous new organic environments
- New obstacles
- More powerups
- More achievements
- Special powers for each character
- Bigger monkey!!!
A few points to note:
- The game replaces the traditional rainforest and temple setting, with the temple now starting high in the sky, almost at level with the clouds. This adds a host of new game play possibilities, including sliding down zip lines.
- Players also get to ride a mine cart, which you will need to steer through a mine zone.
- The game gets three new characters, apart from Guy Dangerous, which gives you four characters to play with, in total.
- Interface is more fluid, and animation has been improved.
As before, the game can be downloaded for free and additional in-game purchases can be made which include Coin Value, Coin Magnet, Shield Duration, Pickup Spawn, Boost Distance, Power Meter and more.
Want to see some zip line action and the bigger monkey? Check this game play video of Temple Run 2 below. And if you don’t have a great Android phone yet, make sure to head over to Chinavasion for the latest wholesale priced Android phones!