Ebay Has Launched It’s New Logo and Some Other Developments!
Today, eBay has launched its new logo on their website together with some other developments.
Most of the innovations will be launched today while some will remain in testing and will only be launched in the months ahead.
What has changed you ask? Here is a list:
- Your personalized homepage: You may have started to notice a new look to some eBay pages, including the homepage. Soon you’ll see an exciting new feature on the eBay homepage called the “Feed” offering a collection of items selected for you, based on your shopping history or your own personal interests.
- Easy-to-scan search results: You’ll also notice a change when you run a search—including more inviting pictures that make it fun and easy to spot just what you want.
- At-a-glance item page: When you click on an item, you’ll see a stand-out picture right up front, plus all the important details you need to make a purchase.
- Two-click checkout: You’ll soon have the option to link your eBay and PayPal accounts and complete most purchases in as few as two quick clicks. The streamlined checkout option is available to many buyers now and will be offered during checkout to most buyers by the end of this month.
- More selling power in your eBay profile: As a seller, you can now hook into the power of social media right from your eBay profile. Link to your Facebook fan or profile page, and embed YouTube videos. Plus, buyers see a larger profile image and larger images of items you’re selling.
According to eBay, this is only the beginning of their innovation Discover the new eBay HERE