10 Tips to Get the Most From Your Wi-Fi-Only Tablet
Generally tablets with 3G support are more expensive than Wi-Fi-only tablets. Is it worth the price difference?
Check it out what can you do with a Wi-Fi tablet PC without additional data plan.
- Tether – Use 3G internet connection through your smartphone
- Get a mobile hotspot
- Preload magazines and books
- Use offline mapping apps
- Read it later – save webpages to read them later. Good idea to save as PDF
- Use free texting apps like TextPlus or Textfree
- Install offline, tablet-optimized games
- Share files between devices wirelessly
- Find Wi-Fi connection – nowadays it’s not so hard
- Use Wi-Fi to make phone calls
Write a comment